Monday, January 16, 2012

Ta-Da! An Amazon Author Page

A mutual friend of mine and fellow author, Leesa Freeman, posted about her new Amazon Author Page today on Facebook. Hmm...I don't have an Author Page, I thought. Ta-Da. Now I do!

Here's the link to my new author page:
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B006YFGRGG

Uploaded this picture to Amazon for my author page.
Nice green grass outside compared to the ten inches of ice-covered
snow we have right now (that we just got this past week).

For the life of me I can't figure out how to get this blog to be a part of my page, but I'll work on that.

I would appreciate any reviews that you may like to write about my book to post on Amazon (that would make you a published author of sorts too!). Obviously, I can't do that myself. Please let other possible readers know what you thought of the book. Thanks!

If you would like to check out Leesa's book, here's the link to that. I haven't read it yet, but it's on my to-read list (as are a zillion other books). Let me know what you thought of it too.

http://www.amazon.com/Wisdom-Know-Difference-Leesa-Freeman/dp/1467912611/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1326757157&sr=1-1

I thought writing enough words down to make up an entire novel would be difficult, but it was relatively easy compared to the marketing part that an author has to do afterwards. I'm doing tons of research in that department and I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me all over the place. I can only hope.



Like my Fan Page on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Barbara-Beige-Fan-Page/210594272286958

www.barbarabeige.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments. Thanks!